If UFOs Are No Concern Why is the NSA So Interested?
The National Security Agency (NSA) of the United States is tasked with protecting the public, defending vital U.S. interests, and advancing alliances among other duties. The NSA is largely an intelligence community which collects information deemed important to protecting the United States from antagonistic entities while helping secure strategic allies. Thus, any information which is considered important to the United States, the President and his cabinet will request the attention of the NSA.
Is UFO Watching a Vital U.S. Security Interest?
Since the Roswell UFO Crash of 1947, an official coverup of UFO and alien-related findings appears to have begun. First with the Air Force, which quickly swept in to secure the crash site and remove evidence, the U.S. government has systematically covered up all but the flimsiest evidence of alien encounters. Sure, the Air Force allowed certain photos and other forms of so-called evidence to leak to the public, especially if these were easily identified as hoaxes. But if the evidence was strong, it disappeared.
Early this year, the Navy Department launched its own program of suppression after numerous pilots reported unknown crafts flying past them. Most striking is that the Navy pilots were already traveling at Mach speeds…in the fastest known aircrafts, yet said they felt they were sitting still compared to what passed them.
Then there was and remains the infamous Area 51 near Groom Lake, Nevada. Best-known for the warnings along the fence which authorize deadly force against intruders, Area 51 remains a highly classified secret. This is a policy not uncommon at military bases…overseas in war zones. In the U.S., it is the only such facility with such a warning. Why?
Perhaps the reason lay in the fact that the NSA is involved. Every President since Jimmy Carter has been asked about UFOs and each has both evaded the question and refused to give a direct answer. Yet, if the United States government had no interest in the possibility of aliens visiting the earth, if there were no conclusive evidence suggesting the reality of extraterrestrial life, if UFOs really are just weather balloons or natural phenomena tricking people…why have the NSA collect and keep detailed information?
What is the NSA Collecting About Aliens and UFOs?
The whole story about UFOs that the government continues to feed the public is full of holes. Sadly, pun intended. There remain just far too many unanswered questions for the public to continue believing the official government stance that we are not being visited from people beyond our own planet, solar system, or galaxy.
Too many witnesses have stepped forward with stories of abductions…of being captured by aliens, even a couple involving animals such as cows. More people today believe that the 1947 UFO crash near Roswell was in fact a massive coverup of the only hard alien evidence to date.
It would seem that the NSA is taking these reports seriously. On the NSA website is an entire section devoted to UFOs. The Index is quite extensive, but note that these documents are ONLY those which are declassified. In other words, there is more, but this is the material the government deems safe for public consumption. In other words, these are the documents which, collectively add up to strong evidence, but when taken separately, can be discounted.
Following is a sampling of what can be found in the NSA UFO Documents Index.
· In Camera Affidavit of Eugene F. Yeates - Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. NSA (Civil Action No. 80-1562)
· Communications Intelligence (COMINT) reports [broken into sizable parts for viewing PART A – J]
· Affidavit of Eugene F. Yeates - Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. NSA (Civil Action No. 80-1562)
· "U.F.O. Files: The Untold Story" by Patrick Huyghe
· "Govt.'s Super-Secret Security Agency Warns: Take UFOs Seriously or Be Prepared for Sneak Invasion by Space Aliens" by Thomas L. Muldoon, National Enquirer
· "The U.S. Government and the Iran Case"- IUR Report
· "Report of U.F.O. Crash in '47 Called False by Science Panel"- The New York Times
· "What the U.S. Government Knows About Unidentified Flying Objects" by Peter Gersten, Frontiers of Science
· "Is the CIA Stonewalling?" by Richard Hall
· "The Government and UFOs"
· "UFO As Advanced Technology"
· "French Government UFO Study"
· Communications Intelligence (COMINT) report - "XXXXX Unidentified Flying Objects"
· COMNAVSECGRU visual sighting report
· "Report Bibliography" issued by the Defense Documentation Center
· "Now You See It, Now You Don't" by Captain Henry S. Shields, HQ USAFE/INOMP
· Joint Chiefs of Staff report concerning the sighting of a UFO in Iran on 19 September 1976
· Exploitation Report - A Fragment, Metal Recovered in the Republic of the Congo
· Navy report - Country: Cuba, Subject: UFO
· Routing and Transmittal Slip from Louis E. Foster, DIA with a DIA summary sheet and US Defense Attache report on the sighting of a UFO in Iran on 19 September 1976
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Flying Saucers Are a Myth
· Department of State report - Subject: Tunisian Firefall
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Celestial Body Observed over Antarctica
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Political Report for August 1965
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Unidentified Flying Objects
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Sighting of Object Possibly Originating from
· Space Vehicle
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Unidentified Flying Objects
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Unidentified Flying Objects Reported Over Angola
· Department of State AIRGRAM - Subject: Report of Unidentified Object Which Fell Near Municipio of General Teran, N.L.
· American Embassy Tunis report - Subject: Unidentified Flying Objects
· Report from Air Force Special Security Office - Subject: (Unclassified) UFOB NEAC Area
· General Accounting Office Report to the Honorable Steven H. Schiff, House of Representatives - Government Records - Results of a Search for Records Concerning the 1947 Crash Near Roswell, New Mexico
· Memorandum and Order - Citizens Against UFO Secrecy v. National Security Agency
· (Civil Action No. 80-1562)
· "Communication With Extraterrestrial Intelligence" by Lambros D. Callimahos
· "UFO Hypothesis and Survival Questions"
· "UFO's and the Intelligence Community Blind Spot to Surprise or Deceptive Data"
· Memorandum for the Record - Subject: Information Request Solicitation
· United States Air Force Fact Sheet 95-03 - "Unidentified Flying Objects and Air Force
· Project Blue Book"
· Report of Air Force Research Regarding the "Roswell Incident"
· JANAP 146
· Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages by H. Campaigne
· Extraterrestrial Intelligence by Howard H. Campaigne
No Evidence of Alien Life Forms Visiting Earth?
If hundreds of people were to witness the same event and only a few were willing to talk about it, one would have to wonder why. If all spoke about the event, one would conclude the event happened. Through the efforts of the U.S. and other governments, UFO evidence is both shunted and open for all. This creates a situation where in there is, as the famous 1996 movie Independence Day put it, “plausible deniability.” Governments are very good at creating plausible deniability because it both allows them to pursue unpopular agendas while keeping the people divided.
Yet, the existence of alien life is NOT a matter over which the people of earth should be divided. Whether aliens come in peace or not, we as a species need to be ready for their arrival…because the evidence strongly suggests they are coming. Surely the NSA knows this as well, which is why they so closely follow UFO reports.